ABOUT PROZONE INTU
- Prozone Intu has been set up to create, develop and manage world-class regional shopping centres and associated mixed-use developments pan-India.
- Prozone Intu has 17.79 mn sq. ft. of fully paid-up land bank in prime locations with 1.2 mn developed till date and more than 16.5 mn sq. ft. being developed in different phases .
WHAT WE DO
- Prozone Malls Two of the most iconic shopping centres in Aurangabad & Coimbatore with future expansions in Nagpur & Mumbai
- Prozone Palms Luxurious gated residential complexes & villa developments in Nagpur, Coimbatore & Indore
- Prozone Trade Centre Commercial office developments in Aurangabad
- Upcoming developments in Nagpur, Indore & Mumbai.
Board of Directors
Founder and Managing Director
Nikhil is a visionary and hands-on leader, who inspires the organisation with a passion for excellence and single-mindedness to build shareholder value which is his driving force
Co-Founder, and Deputy Managing Director
Salil’s vision has charted the strategic direction of the Company. He leads all business development, land acquisition and new asset class initiatives in the residential and commercial sectors.
Mr. Goenka, Director of Essel Group, is CEO of Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited, managing one of India’s most successful TV and Media businesses. He has an extensive, diversified background in the areas of media, entertainment, and tele-communications in global markets.
Deepa Misra Harris is Founder & CEO of BrandsWeLove Marketing and Branding Services. Specialist in Branding, Marketing and Sales, Deepa has over 30 years experience in the luxury and hospitality category.
Mr. Dushyant Sangar is the Corporate Development Director of Intu Properties plc and is a member of Intu’s Executive Committee which is responsible for the day to day operations of the business. He has overall responsibility for Intu’s acquisitions, divestments and joint venture transactions.
Mr. Umesh, has over 35 years of diverse experience at senior positions in the IAS, mostly in economic sectors, infrastructure, investment and finance, both at Government of India and Government of Rajasthan as well as managing the largest Public Sector Undertakings in Rajasthan.